Thursday, July 26, 2012

Natural Family Planning Awareness Week ? Renee?s Story

This week is NFP (Natural Family Planning) Awareness week.� I have invited several of my married friends to share their personal story of using NFP (and sometimes, previous experiences with contraception) to bring a more personal dimension to this topic.� More information can be found here. Please note:� These are anecdotes from my personal friends who have volunteered their stories.� I will be protective of comments that are derogatory towards the woman, her husband, and her child(ren). The main reason Erik and I decided to use natural forms of family planning as an affirmation of our faith in Jesus Christ’s ability to plan our family. We have been married for [...]

puerto rico resorts things to do in new york new york city attractions

No comments:

Post a Comment